How to Prepare
In order for your time in the office to be as smooth and efficient as possible, please follow these guidelines.
- Bring a photo I.D.
- Once in the office you will be provided forms to fill out such as consent for your permission to do the test, a questionnaire regarding your complaints, how the injury occurred and other basic information.
- Inform the technician or doctor of any medications you may be taking whether it is prescription, over-the-counter or herbal.
- Dress comfortably and allow easy access to areas needed to be tested.
- You may be asked to remove articles of clothing. Disposable shorts and gowns are provided.
- Jewelries, hearing aids, cell phones and other metal like objects may be asked to be removed to prevent interference with the conduction.
- Take a shower to remove excess oil from your skin. Do not use lotions or oils before the exam.